FAST TRACK REGULAR COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY THROUGH GRADUATE COURSE IN ONE YEAR
Join Pakistan Army After Graduation
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Army after Graduation
- Candidates who secure 55% marks or above in BA/BSc or Equivalent, BS, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% marks in FA / FSc / Equivalent are eligible for Graduate Course.
- Relaxation of Marks: 50% Marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile and who have been actually studying in same areas. Areas including Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil BalaKot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil UmerKot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingah of Punjab.
- Serving Army Soldiers: 50% Marks in BA/BSc and equivalent.
- Hope Certificate Candidates who have passed Part-I of BA/BSc/Equivalent Examination with minimum 55% marks and have appeared / are appearing in Part-II / Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by head of the institutions.
- Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate: Candidatesnotissued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matirc/Intermediate/BA/BSc must get a Verification Certificate singed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Barod/University.
- Age:20-25 Years.
- Maritial Status:Unmarried.
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height: 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per the Body Mass Index (BMI).
Note:Read the Latest Advertisement as requirements changes.
Ineligibility Criteria for Pakistan Army after Graduation
- A candidate who has been twice “NOT RECOMMENDED” by ISSB.
- Twice screened ot by ISSB.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB). Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board. However, PAF candidates who become med unfit for flying but fit for ground branches can undergo routine Medical Examination as normal candidates if they are desirous to join other arms.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Such candidates cannot request for appearance in AMB).
- Declared medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB except candidates granted waiver by DGPA. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in post Graduate GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
- Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Tempering of academic certificates/ goregery/ concealment to get undue advantage will render to applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed Force.
Graduation Course Registration & Prelimminary Selection Procedure:
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) Following procedure will be adopted. Following procedure will be adopted:-
- Registration Through Internet:A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which an individual should have e-mail account. Candidate will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs):The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Graduation Course Initial / Preliminary Selection & Tests
- Written / Intelligence Tests: Written/ Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The Candidates declared successful in written/ intelligence tests will undergo physical/ medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
- Physical Tests: The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
- 1.6 Km Run — 8 minutes.
- Push Ups — 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Sit Ups — 20 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Chin Ups — 3 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing — 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep.
- Medical Test / Interview:Successful candidates will undergo initial medical test and will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
Furthermore, Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letter.
- Further Selection: Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for ISSB test. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s performance.
Training Period Of Graduation Course at PMA
- 01 Year.
- Note: After completion of successfully 1 year training at PMA No Gentlemen Cadet of Graduate Course irrespective of their any technical qualification will be allotted Technical Arms (Engineers/ Signals/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
Graduation Course Documents Required at Army Selection & Recruitment Centers
Following documents / certificates are required at the time of registration:-
- Original certificates / detailed marks sheet of Matric/ FA/ FSc/ BA/ BSc Equivalent.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized From “B” alongwith Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 3 x Passport size Coloured photos duly attested (fron and back) by Principal/ Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Note:Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Pakistan Nationals Residing Abroad :
- Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/ Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of Application Forms. They will submit their Application Forms alongwith connected documents Pakistani Embassies. A postal order Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration (Selection), Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form. Postal Address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/ Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible for travelling to and from Pakistan.
Graduation Course Incentives/ Privileges
- Handsome pay package, free medical (family and parents) and servant facility
- Adventure opportunities such as para jumping, riding, mountaineering, skiing, water sports etc.
- Employment on United Nations missions abroad
- Courses abroad in various Foreign Countries.
- Compatible service benefits/ package.
- Accelerated commission in Pakistan Army after training for just one year.