How Girls Can Join Pakistan Army
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course
|Category Of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|Corps Of Engineers (Engrs)||BE / MS in the following disciplines:GIS&RS / Geo Informatics EngineeringArchitectureArchitectural EngineeringWater Resource Engineering Management||28 Years|
|Corps Of Signals (Sigs)||BE in the following disciplines:Electrical EngineeringTelecomSoftware Engineering||28 Years|
|Army Services Corps (ASC)||MBA Supply Chain Management||28 Years|
|Corps Of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||BE in the following disciplines:Electrical EngineeringElectronics EngineeringMechanical Engineering||28 Years|
|Corps Of Ordnance (Ord)||MBA Supply Chain Management|
|Remount Veterinary & Farms Corps (RV&FC)||DVM degree Redgistered with PVMC||28 Years|
|Information & Computer Technology Officer (ICTO)||BE /BS in the following disciplines:Software EngineeringCyber SecurityGeo Informatics /Geo Matics||28 Years|
|Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO)||Masters or equivalent in the following disciplines:MS Mass CommunicationMA IRMSc TV & Film Production||28 Years|
|Army Education Corps (AEC)||MA/MSc/BS (04 years) in the following disciplines:EducationPak StudiesStatisticsStatisticsCptr Science||28 Years|
Note:Read the Latest Advertisement as requirements changes.
10 Ways For Girls To Join Pakistan Army As Captain Through Lady Cadet Course
The above mentioned are the ways where girls can join Pakistan Army as an Officer.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in annual system.
- M.Phil/ MS will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C through out the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidates acquired qualification as private candidate is not eligible.
- Maritial Status:Unmarried.
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height: 5’ (152.4 cm).
- Weight: As per the Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Vision: As per PAO 11/82.
Ineligibility Criteria for Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course
- A candidate attaining specific higher qualification is eligible even if she is twice rejected by ISSB for Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Such candidates cannot request for appearance in AMB).
- Declared medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Candidate once rejected for PMA/Equivalent courses and once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail once more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
Lady Cadet Course Registration & Prelimminary Selection Procedure:
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) Following procedure will be adopted. Following procedure will be adopted:-
- Registration Through Internet:A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which an individual should have e-mail account. Candidate will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs):The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Lady cadet Course Initial / Preliminary Selection & Tests
- Written / Intelligence Tests: Professional Written / Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by the computer during the registration process.
- Physical Tests:
- Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
- Medical Test / Interview:Successful candidates will undergo initial medical test and will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
Furthermore, Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letter.
- Further Selection: Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board. No TA / DA is admissible. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates, overall performance.
Training Period Of LCC at PMA
Lady Cadet Course Documents Required at Army Selection & Recruitment Centers
Following documents / certificates are required at the time of registration:-
- Original certificates / detailed marks sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions / Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card alongwith verification slip obtained by NADRA.
- 06 x Colour photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rwp.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
- Endorsement Application Forms:While filling the application forms by successful candidate at AS&RCs, must ensure that information be endorsed in the respective paragraph / columns and no column should be left blank.
- Note:Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul.