Candidates appearing for any test that consists Verabl Intelligence Tests can learn how to solve it, by preparing the following different types of Verbal Intelligence Tests.
Different Types of Verbal Intelligence Tests
Following are the 20 Types of Verbal Intelligence Tests which are used to test the inborn mental efficiency or the capacity to react favourably or find solutions to problems of an unfamiliar and novel nature.
9th: Order in Chaos Jumbled Spellings Tests
In this test Jumbled Spellings of a word is given. Candidates are required to re-arrange the alphabets to form a sensible word.
(1) Re-arrange the Spellings of the following Jumbled words to form sensible words and answer the ODD among them.
Ans: (d) BUS, CAR, MOTORCYCLE, HORN
(2) Which choice mention the last letter of the word re-arranged the following jumbled spelling :
Ans: (c) EDUCATE
(1) Tick the choice that gives the First Letter when re-arranged.
(2) Tick the choice that gives the Middle Letter when re-arranged.
(3) Tick the choice that gives the 3rd (or any mentioned position of alphabet in the question) Letter when re-arranged.