ISSB Test Ineligibility Criteria
Candidates are Ineligible to appear in the ISSB tests if falling in any one of the following statement.
- Candidates not fulfilling the Academic Qualifications as advertised by the respective Headquarters will be ineligible for ISSB Test.
- Candidates found Medically Unfit will be ineligible for ISSB Test.
- Candidates who have been twice screened out will be ineligible for ISSB Test.
- Candidates who have been Twice Not Recommended by ISSB.
- Candidates withdrawn from any Training Academy on Disciplinary ground / found Unsuitable.
- Candidates dismissed from Government Service on Disciplinary / Unsuitable grounds.
- Candidates dismissed from Armed Forces on Disciplinary / Unsuitable grounds.
- Candidates convicted in the court of Law.
- Any Candidate who appear in ISSB within last 4 months.
- RECOMMENDED Candidate are ineligible to appear for the test of any course for one calendar year starting from the date of recommendation at ISSB.