Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Navy Naval Law Branch
- As mentioned below with minimum 70% marks/ equivalent CGPA or above preferable.
- Note:Read the Latest Advertisement as requirements changes.
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan.
- Age:Upto 32 Yrs for Lt & Upto 36 Yrs for Lt Cdr (On Mentioned Date).
- Higher qualification/ equivalent experience will be preferred.
- For 18 Yrs Education, MS/MBA/MPhil/ME should be in smae discipline that of BS/BE/BBA or any relevant sub discipline.
- Candidates with different disciplines at Graduation (16 Yrs) and at Masters (18 Yrs) level must have MS/MPhil equivalences from HEC.
- Experience will be calculated on jobs performed in relevant field after Post Graduation (16 Yrs) education excluding intern-ships.
- Self employement, free lancing and tuition etc will not be taken as experience.
- Experience should be verifiable through supporting documents/ experience certificate from concerned institutions/ departments.
Selection Process For Pakistan Navy Naval Law Branch
Selection process is commenced with the publication of the advertisement in the news papers. The steps of the same are as under:
- Online registration.
- Computer Based test/e-testing will be on the following subjects:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (Relevant subjects).
- Only short listed candidates can take application form for further recruitment formalities.
- Preliminary Medical/Interview: Application Form will be issued to those candidates who qualify entrance test Preliminary Medical and Interview will be conducted at respective PNR & SC.
- Candidates who clear the personality test will undergo for interviews with PN Selection Board.
- Medical Examination of personality test Recommended will be at PN Hospitals/CMHs.
- Interview by PN Selection Board.
- Final Selection on merit at NHQ.
Ineligibility Criteria for Pakistan Navy Naval Law Branch
- Rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board:
- Twice after Post Graduate.
- Twice before Post Graduate and once after Post Graduate.
- Once before Post Graduate and once after Post Graduate
However those who achieve even higher qualification i.e Ph.D & FRCS/ Equivalent are eligible for additional chance.
This chance is only applicable when there is requirement of Ph.D & FRCS/Equivalent candidates.
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- PUF by AMB (permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Cannot request AMB).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (For Not Recommended candidates).
- Tested within one year validity period. (As validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ/NHQ Selection Board stands for one year).
- Withdrawn from any Academy/Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed forces.
- Married to a Foreign National.
- Females in family way.
- Concealment of information in the application form.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Submitting tampered original academic certificate.
- Candidates holding dual nationality unless they surrender the same prior to commissioning / passing out or within period of 6 months of joining PN whichever is earlier.
Future Propects & Other Benefits
- Free Medical Treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allownce and servant facility or allownce after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges / University / various professional institutions.