Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Navy Special Branch -Medical
- 2nd division or equivalent in respective discipline as mentioned against each from HEC recognized universities/ institutes.
- Gender:Male/ Female.
- Height:Male: 5’4″ / Female: 5’0″.
- Maritial Status:Unmarried.
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan.
- Age:Upto 28 Years (On Mentioned Date).
- Note:Read the Latest Advertisement as requirements changes.
Selection Process For Pakistan Navy Special Branch -Medical
Selection process is commenced with the publication of the advertisement in the news papers. The steps of the same are as under:
- Online registration.
- Computer Based test/e-testing will be conducted in the following subjects:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (Relevant subjects).
- Preliminary Medical/Interview: ISSB Form will be issued to those candidates who qualify Preliminary Medical and Interview.
- Only short listed candidates would be called for Test/ Interviews at ISSB.
- Medical Examination at PN Hospitals/CMHs.
- Interview by PN Selection Board.
- Final Selection on merit at NHQ.
- Applications which are forwarded directly to Recruitment Directorate Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Online registered candidates must bring attested photocopies of their documents along with crossed postal order as per given in the registration slip(in favour of Director Recruitment) on the day of entrance test.
Ineligibility Criteria for Pakistan Navy Special Branch -Medical
- Rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board:
- Twice after Post Graduate.
- Twice before Post Graduate and once after Post Graduate.
- Once before Post Graduate and once after Post Graduate
However those who achieve even higher qualification i.e Ph.D & FRCS/ Equivalent are eligible for additional chance.
This chance is only applicable when there is requirement of Ph.D & FRCS/Equivalent candidates.
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- PUF by AMB (permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Cannot request AMB).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (For Not Recommended candidates).
- Tested within one year validity period. (As validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ/NHQ Selection Board stands for one year).
- Withdrawn from any Academy/Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed forces.
- Married to a Foreign National.
- Females in family way.
- Concealment of information in the application form.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Submitting tampered original academic certificate.
- Candidates holding dual nationality unless they surrender the same prior to commissioning / passing out or within period of 6 months of joining PN whichever is earlier.
Future Propects & Other Benefits
- Free Medical Treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allownce and servant facility or allownce after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges / University / various professional institutions.